Thursday, August 21, 2008

Waiting

We are patiently waiting for the time when we can travel to Ethiopia to get our little African princess. Just looking at her sweet photos makes me wish I could hold her! Another family from AGCI is in Ethiopia this very week to bring home their daughter from HH. They are keeping a daily blog which is thrilling to read! Plus, they promised to take pictures of "B" for us!!

We fed the homeless the other night in downtown. It was little buddy's first time...he was a bit hesitant about going with us, but he really got into once we were there. His title was "pudding boy" because he passed out the pudding cups. It was such a good experience for all of us! When Don and I were back home, he shared that "B" was probably homeless for a time in Addis Ababa. It made me sad to think of that for her. I'm so thankful to God that we are going to be able to bring her home in a few months!

No comments: