Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh my goodness!

These are the words that I kept repeating this morning as Don and I stared at some new photos of our precious little daughter! Some friends were just at Hannah's Hope to bring their daughter home and they took photos for us!!! My heart was racing as I gazed at my sweet baby's face! How can I already love her so much? It is truly a miracle from God our Father! I dashed up the stairs to awaken our kids with the words that we have new photos of "B". They jumped right out of bed and crowded around the computer to see the pics! They are as excited as we are!

In other news, we recently were able to make a care package and send it to AGCI for "B". They received it today and it is on it's way to Ethiopia!!! The nannies at HH will read the photo album that Sis and I made of our family and "B", so that when we arrive to bring her home she'll already know us! I'm sure she will still be a bit shocked to find out that her parents have blue eyes and white skin, but the album should help with that! We're so thankful to God for bringing this little girl into our lives!

No comments: