Saturday, August 9, 2008

One month ago

One month ago...it was July 9th. This was the day that our little Ethiopian princess was brought to Hannah's Hope by her family. I can't imagine the pain and grief of that day for her mother. What led up to that day? What was she feeling? When did "B" realize what was going on? I'm so thankful to God for the love her mother showed by taking her to a safe place to be fed and cared for. I'm also thankful that God is allowing our family the privilege of being a part of this precious one's life. So today, I'm thinking of a mother half way around the world...praying for her as she grieves the separation with her daughter...feeling the connection that she and I have as we both love and treasure this small, sweet girl. God has great plans for "B"!

1 comment:

Our Princess said...

Very well said...God is so amazing! Thank you for sharing your heart!