Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Court Date Comes to a Close

Thank you to all of you who prayed for our little girl and our court appointment in Ethiopia today. I have a sense of peace. I know that God is in control of all things! But...I'm so excited about possibly traveling next month to get B!!! All God's Children said that we should be able to hear something about our court date next week. In the meantime, we're having a great time checking out all of the other Ethiopian adoption blogs out there! I was thrilled to find a family that has a mom and dad ALMOST as old as us! Plus, their children are 14, 11 and 8...very similar to us. I don't know why that made me feel really good to find their blog...it just did! Thanks again for praying for us!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Yay!!! We look forward to hearing when you get to travel. What a gift at Christmas time!
You have great children and will make the best parents for your new little girl.
This is all so exciting!!

Jenibug7 said...

That is so wonderful! I hadn't ever seen your blog until I caught it on a link from the Willigs. I will start praying NOW for your sweet baby girl!

Daisy said...

Our three girls are 14, 12 and 8. Isn't it exciting to have children who want to share their life, home, PARENTS, with another child through adoption! HOW BLESSED WE ARE!