Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hiking and Waiting



We spent a beautiful fall afternoon at the state park with the kids yesterday! I like nothing better than to walk hand-in-hand with my honeybun in the stunning creation that God has given us! The trees are just beginning to turn colors, and the weather has turned cool...perfect for sweatshirts! I'm grateful for the change in seasons that reminds me of the different seasons of our lives. Right now we are patiently waiting to hear the news that we can travel to Ethiopia to bring our newest little daughter home. The Ethiopian courts reopened on October 1st and our agency told us we could get the "call" in 2-5 months. We're praying that it's sooner than later, but God's timing is perfect!!! We did get a whole disc full of new pictures of our African princess - WOW! She's such a cutie! The pics really help to encourage us as we wait. It's amazing that she's halfway around the world, but already so close to our hearts...it's truly a God thing!

1 comment:

Our Princess said...

It is a God thing & I'm praying God moves the court process along QUICKLY! It will be in His timing nonetheless! I love me some "B"!