Sunday, February 15, 2009

A New Hairstyle for the Princess





This cute hairstyle is one "B" herself showed me! We were at a friend's house for our teaching co-op when the princess discovered these little rubberbands in the toy room. Immediately she began to put them all over her head...her tiny fingers were so cute as she was twisting each section of her hair to make it even all the way around! I only had to help her with the ones on the back of her head! She is constantly amazing us with all the things that she has learned to do for herself. She is a treasure to us:)

4 comments:

Miranda said...

How precious!! Love it!! She is so adorable.

Josh and Kristi said...

Wow! I can't believe she could do that herself! She's beautiful, inside and out I bet.

Daryl said...

She is a beautifull little girl filled with Love and Promise, and Mom and I can't wait to see all of you very soon.....Hugs and Kisses to all.
Dad

Kimmie said...

Wow, Kelly that is amazing...she did a great job and she really is such a girlie-girl. I can tell you guys just love her to bits.

God is so wonderful...and amazing!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted