Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jesus Loves Me!

The princess loves to sing and this is one of her favorite songs! We sing it continually throughout the day...when we're in the kitchen, when we're in the car, when she's in the tub, before she goes to bed...basically, you could call it her theme song:) The special moms at Hannah's Hope taught it to her, so she's been singing it since the first day we met her! I've recently really pondered the words to this children's song that I've known since I was a little girl..."Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong, they are weak, but He is strong!" At nighttime I think about those words as I'm holding her...she is weak, but God is soooo strong! He saw her need and brought her to us! He is truly AMAZING!

May each of you know at this moment how very precious you are to God. Jesus loves you!

5 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

Kelly, she is the most adorable thing ever. I can tell you guys are having a great time getting to know her.

Germaine Hawkins said...

Oh my gosh - Aunt Germaine just keeps falling in love all over again. That is just priceless!!!What a true joy she is! I always thought I was a "boy mama," but I believe all that is changing...

Miranda said...

Oh my goodness, Kelly! How adorable! That is too precious! I'm so glad you posted it. Absolutely adorable!

Loreen said...

She is so adorable! Thanks for posting!

Kimmie said...

That is so sweet. I love how she says "belong and Jesus." She is so cute!

How heart moving is that fact that it really is so true.

Thanks for sharing that video. I can hear the absolute love in your voice in the end.

bless you
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted