Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Snow" Much Fun




Today was the Princess' very first experience in the snow and she loved it! She had a blast sledding down our little hill with Sis and Buddy Boy, then we took her on a walk in the woods. She liked hearing the crunch, crunch of the snow beneath her boots. It was so beautiful and peaceful among the trees. When it was time to finally come in, she was upset and showed it like only a 2 year old can :)
Right now it's very quiet here at the house because D. took the older kids for nighttime sledding and before he left he put the "sleeper hold" on the princess! He's a great man and I'm so thankful to God for him! So...I'm going to fill my free time with a good book...and I'll probably be snoozing in the not too distant future. I remember these days of "heavy" sleep from when Bub, Sis and Buddy were toddlers :) I've got to be ready for another day of fun-filled, action-packed adventure tomorrow!


3 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh how adorable!!! She is just too cute! I thought of her as the snow was coming down. Wondered if you were all out playing in it. How cute! Looks like her big sis is having fun too. The relationship those two have already started will be fun to watch grow.
Today was our baby's first time to touch snow too. He didn't really like the cold feel of it. It's so fun to watch them react to things for the first time, even if it is the fourth child.
Hope she has more fun tomorrow.

Kimmie said...

Hi Kelly;

So fun...I am amazed that she embraced the snow and the cold with such joy (not thinking I would do the same ;-)

Glad all is going well at your house...bless you in all of the coming moments that God has for you and yours!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Loreen said...

Please keep blogging and posting pictures, my friend! I love reading the new adventures!

I have also loved getting to know my new little "chap-stick" friend! What a joy she is!

Know that I am praying for you every night from 7-8pm!

Love ya!